sexta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2011

5 ♥



My queen ♥
My king ♥
My everything ♥
My love ♥
My passion ♥
My life ♥
My heart ♥
My soul ♥
My essence ♥
My world ♥
My universe ♥
My hero ♥
My princess ♥
My addiction ♥
My brain ♥
My precious ♥
My jewel ♥
My dream ♥
My fantasy ♥
My favorite ♥
My number one ♥
My only ♥
My soulmate ♥
My desire ♥
My wish ♥
My silly goose ♥
My silly gander ♥
My knight in shiny armor ♥
My princess in the tower ♥
My sunshine ♥
My full moon ♥
My luck ♥
My shamrock ♥
My hope ♥
My sugar ♥
My honey ♥
My rainbow ♥
My safe hide ♥
My home ♥
My baby ♥
My babe ♥
My most wanted ♥
My first... and my last ♥
My happy ending ♥
My happily ever after ♥
My reason to smile ♥
My twinkle in my eyes ♥
My cutie pie ♥
My butterfly ♥
My geek ♥
My nerd ♥
My first thought in the morning ♥
My last thought in the night ♥
My always and forever ♥
My universe and beyond ♥
My epicness ♥
My awesomeness ♥
My heaven ♥
My paradise ♥
My treasure ♥
My precious gem ♥
My past, present and future ♥
My all the time ♥
My eternal one ♥
My forever ♥

5 meses; 151 dias; 3.624 horas; 217.440 minutos; 13.046.400 segundos... Continua, e vai continuar. Amo-te muito ♥







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário