segunda-feira, 16 de maio de 2011

I need a companion cube. Oh wait, I have one already.


And I'm hella lucky I have him. He's my rock. He's my everything.
I see everything around me and beyond that.
I see people getting karma-slapped. And I think it's suitable for them. Does it make me a bad person? If it does, aren't we all, even for just a bit, bad? The difference is that I don't care.
I see people sitting, waiting and wishing while trying to keep calm and carry on. And I wish them the best. Make your own path and send me postcards, you know I'll always be here for you.
I see on-and-off friendships, I see gone friendships that might always end up coming back.
I see people I miss, and I see myself unable to talk to them. I see myself sort of afraid it won't be the same.
I see the everchanging nature of everything.
I see fear of change.
And I see everything changing all the same.
Everything will be alright. I wish us all the best. Keep dreaming and working on those dreams. It'll come true.

2 comentários:

  1. Qui fófiiiinha :D uma pseudo referência ao meu ser xD
    Temos de combinar uma saída por causa dos updates! sábado podes?

    ResponderExcluir